Easy motichoor laddu at home. motichur ladoo with step by step photo and video recipe. laddu recipes are very common across india during the festival seasons and can be made with. how to make Easy Motichoor Ladoo at home - Motichoor boondi ladoo Recipe - Motichoor Ladoo Recipe in urdu/hindi Hi Guys! Motichoor ladoo recipe with step by step photos - I had made these melt in the mouth motichur ladoos for the Diwali festival, but was not able to post. The whole process of making the motichoor ladoos took a lot of time and in between it started becoming dark.
How to make Motichoor Ladoo at home It is an ideal dessert to prepare for festivals and we are sure, your guests will definitely love it. This easy and quick laddoo recipe is perfect for every festival and is mostly prepared as a prasad recipe. You achieve steeping fix Easy motichoor laddu at home employing 13 ingredients along with 6 furthermore. Here you go sew up.
receipt of Easy motichoor laddu at home
- It's 2 cups of besan/gram flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of suji /cemolina.
- It's 1/4 tsp of saffron food colour.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of water.
- It's as needed of Ghee/ oil for frying.
- You need of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saffron food colour.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 TSP of cardamom powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pistachio chopped.
Motichoor ladoo is one among my favorite sweet and i wanted to try this for a long time. I have posted few ladoo recipes last year. Check out my Boondi ladoo, Besan ladoo, Rava ladoo. Two weeks back we went to Malaysia and i wanted to make a sweet and a savory for my friends and my mama's family whom i have planned to visit there.
Easy motichoor laddu at home gradually
- To make boondi, in a bowl mix besan, suji saffron and water and make the batter..
- Heat the oil in medium flame and with the help of boondi spatula, sprinkle the batter, through the spatula and quickly turn them and take them out and keep aside..
- Now prepare sugar syrup by adding sugar water lemon juice saffron and boil the mixture till sugar dissolves.
- Add prepared bbondi and make sure to coat all the boondi with sugar syrup.. switch off flame and let boondi be in sugar syrup for 4 min or till the time sugar is absolutely absorbed by boondi..
- Add cashew and pistachio and when the syrup is completely dry,make laddos...
- If boondi dries up, add milk to make soft ladoo..
As the family cook, I appreciate how easy this is to throw together on a busy weeknight. Plus, this salad never gets boring. One of my favorite variations is to substitute diced fresh mango for cranberries, cilantro for parsley, and lime for the lemon juice and zest. —Mary Shenk, Dekalb, Illinois Add the cashew and pistachios to motichoor mixture and mix again. Allow it all to cool a little and mould them into bite-sized laddus. Your motichoor laddu is ready to be served! (Also read: For the love of laddus) Motichoor Ladoo