Home-made instant-crispy chakli#diwali.
You finish steaming boil Home-made instant-crispy chakli#diwali working 10 instructions moreover 5 as a consequence. Here you go manage.
method of Home-made instant-crispy chakli#diwali
- You need 2 cup of rice flour fine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- It's 2 tbsps of roasted gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of urad dal powder.
- It's 1 tsp of sesame / til.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's as needed of water to knead.
- You need as needed of oil for frying.
Home-made instant-crispy chakli#diwali technique
- In a large bowl take cup rice flour, 2 tbsp butter, pinch hing, 1 tsp sesame, ¼ tsp chilli powder and ½ tsp salt.transfer the urad dal powder to the same bowl.crumble and mix well..
- Further, add water as required and knead to soft dough. start preparing chaklis on the wet cloth or butter paper make small spiral shape chaklis by pressing..
- Seal the ends so that it doesn’t fall apart while deep frying. take one chakli at a time a and slide it into hot oil..
- Flip the chakli and fry on medium flame till they turn crispy from both sides..
- Furthermore, drain over a paper towel to remove excess oil. finally, serve crispy chakli or store in airtight jar when,cool..