Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches. This mini quiche recipe is a go to favorite quiche recipe for breakfast, brunch, showers, and parties! Make ahead for easy entertaining or breakfast! I used croissants as my crust because I like it a little lighter and flakier, added cheddar and swiss cheese, chopped spinach and cooked bacon.
Naturally, it works well for breakfast and brunch, but it also makes a great lunch when served with a side After trying many combinations, I've come to love the combination of spinach, bacon, and Swiss cheese the best. Spinach + Neufchatel Mini Quiches with Almond Crumble CrustAound My Family Table. coconut flour, ground flax meal, large eggs, fresh spinach, unsweetened vanilla. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs. You determine heating heat Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches using 10 process along with 10 along with. Here you are consummate.
modus operandi of Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches
- It's 1 of "never fail piecrust" recipe (found in this app).
- It's 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It's 2 dash of garlic salt.
- It's 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 1 packages of frozen or cooked spinach drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of loosely packed shredded Swiss.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It's 2 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
Add the spinach, bacon bits, half. A fluffy, crustless quiche with smoked bacon, spinach, and swiss cheese. Spinach, Cheddar cheese, bacon, eggs, and cream make up the delectable filling for this yummy quiche, which is made with a premade pie crust. To assemble the Mini Spinach Quiche.
Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches individually
- fry bacon until crispy and set aside to cool.
- saute diced onion in butter until caramelized. add garlic salt, stir in and set aside to cool..
- thaw frozen spinach in strainer. set aside to drain..
- shred Swiss. set aside..
- find and follow "Never fail piecrust" recipe in this app. I personally sub the corn syrup for plain old sugar. preheat oven accordingly and prepare dough. roll it out as thin as you can and cut in 5 inch discs..
- carefully press dough rounds into muffin tin sprayed with nonstick spray. bake for 12 minutes or so and let cool. leave oven on.the dough recipe should make about 12 mini quiche shells..
- prepare filling. in large mixing bowl, beat eggs. add chopped bacon, 3/4 cup of the Swiss, spinach (water thoroughly squeezed out), onion and pepper. beat all ingredients with a fork..
- fill cups with filling. top with a nice pinch of Swiss on each..
- bake for 30 minutes at 375°..
- let cool about 15 minutes before serving. makes 12 mini quiches..
Try this Spinach, Bacon, Swiss Quiche recipe, or contribute your own. Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a blender. Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg. Try Paula Deen's Spinach and Bacon Quiche recipe from Food Network for a dressed-up weekend brunch. Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.