Shredded Spicy Chicken.
You make ready frying imbue Shredded Spicy Chicken using 13 procedure also 5 than. Here you go pull off.
modus operandi of Shredded Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of medium Sized Capsicum.
- You need 1 of big Onion.
- It's 1.5 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera (cumin) powder.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Refined oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- You need 3-4 of bay leaves.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3-4 of Dry chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Shredded Spicy Chicken technique
- At first Boil the chicken till it's soft and then let them cool down and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat the oil in medium flame, put bay leaves and dry chillies, then slowly put sliced cut onion on it and cook for a while..
- When the onion starts becoming golden brown, put the capsicum, turmeric, salt, Jeera powder, Garam masala powder and cook for a while, after some time add the ginger garlic paste also.
- Now, shred the boiled chicken and then put the chicken into the mixture of the pan and cook for a while..
- Put Red Chilli powder and cook for a while, then put the lid on it and keep in a low flame, when the oil starts separating, put the ketchup and stir it nicely and put the lid again in low flame. After 2-4 mins, remove the lid and it's ready. You can garnish it with coriander also..