Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk.
You succeed brewing scald Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk testing 11 instructions and 5 as a consequence. Here you go realize.
program of Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk
- You need 10 pieces of chicken (medium sized cut).
- It's 2 of onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mangalorean bafat masala.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It's of Salt.
- You need 2 sprig of curry leaf.
- It's 2 of tbsp+1tsp Coconut oil.
Spicy Chicken curry with coconut milk program
- Marinate the chicken in 1tsp pepper powder, 1tsp ginger garlic and greenchilli paste,1tbsp bafat masala,a tsp of lemon and salt for 1hour.
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a kadai and tip in onions and saute till pink color then add rest of the ginger garlic and green chilli paste and saute till raw smell disappears,now add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Later add rest of the pepper powder and 1tbsp bafat masala powder and saute till raw smell of the spices disappears and you get a lovely aroma.Once the spice powders are roasted nicely add in marinated chicken pieces and mix nicely and saute for a minute and keep it closed for 3-4mins on low flame. Check in between so that it doesnt get burnt from the bottom.Later add 1/2 cup water and let it cook for 5 mins or till the water evaporates completely.
- Now pour coconut milk and a sprig of curry leaf and mix, close the lid cook till done.when the gravy is thick tip in the remaining bafat masala,curry leaf and lemon juice and cook for 2mins closed, once done swicth off the flame.This is a spicy tangy semi dry gravy which goes well with anything..
- I had this curry with appam can be served with parathas,roti,rice and dosa's.