"CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL". Be the first to rate & review! Season chicken with remaining salt and freshly ground pepper. Place cutlets on a flat surface.
You cause toasting reduce "CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL" working 15 prescription including 5 also. Here you are attain.
process of "CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL"
- It's 400 gms of chicken.
- It's 4 of green chillies (chopped).
- It's 2 of onions (sliced).
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 of normal roti.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hung curd.
- It's 4 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chaat masala (to sprinkle).
- It's 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need A few of mint leaves.
- Prepare As required of Green coriander chutney.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's as required of Oil to shallow fry.
"CHICKEN CUTLET ROLL" ingredients
- Take chicken mince in a bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, salt, ginger paste, chaat masala, garam masala powder and mix..
- Take some water in another bowl and dampen your hands. Take a portion of the chicken roll. Shape it like a cutlet. Coat it with bread crumbs..
- Heat some oil in a pan, put the the cutlets and shallow fry..
- Heat the prepared rotis on a tawa..
- Take hung curd in a bowl. Add green chutney and mix. Apply on the rotis, put slices onions, place chicken cutlet, sprinkle some chaat masala, place some mint leaves and roll. Serve hot..