Dhaba Tandoori Chicken.
You get ready stewing warm up Dhaba Tandoori Chicken practicing 18 method as a consequence 4 so. Here is how you make it.
ingredients of Dhaba Tandoori Chicken
- It's 12 of Chicken Thighs with bones.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon cut into two halves.
- It's of For Masala for next marinate--.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kasoori methi (dry fenugreek) optional.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder for colour.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of oil (cooking) or butter.
- Prepare of as required Garnish Lemon wedges.
- You need of as required Garnish Onion rings.
- Prepare of as required Chat Masala.
Dhaba Tandoori Chicken in succession
- Clean the meat; give a few gashes; rub with salt lemon and pepper: leave it for marination while you go to the next step..
- Prepare Masala for Yogurt Marinate by frying the spices in oil. Allow it to cool completely before adding to yogurt..
- Mix the yogurt into the chicken. Add few drops of red colour if you want to go for aesthetics. Marinate for 30 min to 4 hours depending on your schedule..
- Grill on charcoal. Add some soaked wood chips to the coal. Brush with oil and use indirect heat for most part and charbroil only at the end. Garnish with onion rings, coriander and sprinkle some chaat Masala if you want. Enjoy.