Methi Chicken / fresh fenugreek chicken.
You cause grilling braise Methi Chicken / fresh fenugreek chicken adopting 19 compound furthermore 5 steps. Here you go manage.
compound of Methi Chicken / fresh fenugreek chicken
- You need 500 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of roughly chopped fresh methi leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- It's 2 of medium sized onions finely chopped.
- It's 1 of large tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 10-12 pcs of cashewnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cream for the final touch (optional).
- Prepare For of Masalas--.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods (Elaichi).
- You need 5 cloves of (lavang).
- It's 2 pieces of cinnamon sticks (dalchini).
- It's 5 of peppercorns (kalimirch)(optional).
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander (Dhania) powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2-1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Methi Chicken / fresh fenugreek chicken technique
- Firstly Soak the cashews in a small bowl with water for about 20 mins then blend it to a paste adding a little water and keep it aside for later use..
- Heat oil in a kadhai / pan,add the cardamom, cloves and cinnamon stir it and let it give out the aroma. Then add the finely chopped onions, tomatoes,ginger-garlic paste..
- After cooking the above for about 5 min, add turmeric, dhania powder,red chilli powder and salt mix them well, now add the chopped methi and the kasuri methi, mix all the ingredients well (spice can be added as per choice) and add the chicken to it..
- After coating the chicken with all the masalas, add the kaju paste and little water (it's a semi gravy dish),cover it with the lid and let it cook till a bit tender, then add the garam masala and the cream and continue to cook. You may add the cream later also just before you put off the flame when the chicken gets cooked..
- Our rich and tasty methi chicken gravy is ready to be served with any Indian bread (chapati,kulcha,paratha,naan etc.).