Chicken Mince Kofta Curry.
You fix steaming brew Chicken Mince Kofta Curry practicing 22 technique moreover 5 including. Here is how you gain.
instructions of Chicken Mince Kofta Curry
- You need of For Koftas.
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of roasted bengal gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of sliced fried onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- It's of For gravy.
- Prepare 3 of onions sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies or as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of potatoes cut into cubes optional.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
Chicken Mince Kofta Curry individually
- Wash the chicken and pat dry. Mince the meat in the food processor. In a large bowl empty the chicken mince add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, roasted bengal gram flour, coriander leaves, fried onion,garam masala powder,ghee and salt. Mix it well.
- Make koftas and keep aside. Take an appam pan and apply oil and cover cook the koftas in it after few mins flip and cook the other side. Keep the koftas aside.
- Make a paste of coriander leaves, mint leaves,green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Heat oil in a kadai add sliced onions fry till golden brown.Add the masala paste,coriander powder,jeera powder & black pepper powder and Cook.
- Cook the masala paste and fry till oil leaves the sides. Then add hot water,when it starts boiling add the koftas and cubed potatoes and salt.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are done. Serve hot with roti or naan.