Sattu ki Litti. Sattu ki litti recipe Subscribe for more channel https Sattu ki kachori/How to make Sattu kachori/Sattu ki poori/Chana sattu ki khasta kachori/सत्तू लिटटी. Hii dosto aj mai banai hu sattu ki litti wo v boiled krke ap is video ko jarur dekhe or.mere channel ko subscribe karna na bhule. or like and share. Litti chokha recipe with step by step photos - a rustic and traditional dish of stuffed whole wheat dough balls, where the stuffing is a spiced mix of roasted gram flour or sattu. this.
It is the classic and most common form of Litti. However, I will post recipes for other litti fillings also such as Matar ki litti, kime ki litti etc. Litti, along with chokha, is a complete meal originated from the Indian state of Bihar. You execute heating mull Sattu ki Litti applying 16 modus operandi than 6 together with. Here you go rack up.
receipt of Sattu ki Litti
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carom seeds (ajwain).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of sattu (gram flour roasted).
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped green chillis.
- You need 2 tsp of achar ka masla (mango pickle).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of jeera (cumin seeds).
- It's 1 tsp of carrom seeds (ajwain).
- It's 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Ghee for serving.
It is also popular in Jharkhand and parts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Litti Chokha is a delicacy from the state of Bihar made with stuffed whole wheat dough balls Mix all the ingredients together except water, sattu, salt, asafetida, turmeric, red. In this video, I have shared the recipe of "Maide Ki Litti with Chatni". सत्तू भरी हुई मैदे की स्वादिष्ट व खस्ता लिट्टी (चटनी के साथ) की Recipe. Litti is basically consists of wheat and sattu (powdered roasted blackgrams ) formed into balls with spices, and then dipped in ghee (clarified butter). additionally, stuff the sattu stuffing generously, as they make litti more delicious. finally, litti chokha recipe tastes great when served with tamatr chokha, aloo chokha or baingan.
Sattu ki Litti compound
- In a big bowl add wheat flour,salt,carrom seeds and oil.Mix it well. With water make dough.Knead till smooth and soft. Keep aside..
- Take a mixing bowl.Add and mix all the filling ingredients together. Sprinkle little water all over and mix filling shouldn’t be dry..
- Make medium sized balls from the dough. Take a ball in your hand make shallow bowl.Now fill 2-3 tsp stuffing. Join and then seal the edges. Make all the littis by this method.Cover with a cloth..
- I grill the littis directly in gas flame in low medium flame. cook until the litti turns golden brown from all the sides. Make sure it should be cooked from inside too..
- You can cook the litti with many ways. Charcol grill/shallow fry/deep fry/bake/cooker/Kadhai/..
- Break the hot litti from the center and add desi ghee in it. Serve it with daal fry/bharta/chokha..
Baked sattu litti recipe is Indian/Bihari popular vegetarian easy lunch dinner recipes in oven served with chokha of baingan/brinjal/egg plant. Litti Chokha is a traditional dish eaten mainly in Bihar and Jharkhad. We can also prepare Mixed Veg Chokha. So let us start the preparation for Litti Choka. Save the legendary litti chokha, makhane ki kheer, sattu paratha and the odd Bihari kebab, you wouldn't usually encounter other gems.