Jain Pizza (No Yeast, No Oven).
You look after sizzling french fry Jain Pizza (No Yeast, No Oven) practicing 18 instructions than 9 including. Here is how you bring about.
modus operandi of Jain Pizza (No Yeast, No Oven)
- You need For of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain flour (Maida) 150g.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powder sugar.
- It's Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4-5 tsp of curd.
- You need For of topping-.
- Prepare Few of Tomato slices.
- Prepare Few of capsicum slices (or any other vegetable of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It's 2 cubes of cheese.
- You need As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- You need as per tastea of Oregano.
- Prepare as required of Butter.
- Prepare For of baking-.
- It's 250 grams of salt.
Jain Pizza (No Yeast, No Oven) step by step
- Firstly, in a cooker or kadhai spread around 250 g salt and place a stand on it and cover with a lid. Preheat the kadhai on low flame for 15 minutes..
- Now, in a bowl take maida, add salt, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and curd and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes. Add oil and knead for more 5 minutes continuously making sure the dough is super soft..
- Then divide the dough into 2 equal portions. Take 1 portion and roll it using maida for dusting..
- Now take a 9 inch steel plate and grease well with butter. Also grease the edges of the plate..
- Place the rolled base over the plate and create dent on the sides. Apply butter on the dent..
- Prick using fork, this helps prevent from puffing up. Spread pizza sauce leaving the edges around 1 cm. Top with some grated cheese and vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle some chilli flakes..
- Place the prepared plate in the preheated kadhai, cover with the lid and let it bake for 15 minutes on low flame..
- Take out the pizza and sprinkle some oregano..
- Cut into pieces and serve hot..