Bread Pizza. Bread pizza recipe a quick bread snack recipe with video. Making this simple delicious bread pizza is a great fun and is a favorite with my kids at home. Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video.
This is Quick and Easy Bread Pizza, in this Bread Pizza Recipe I have shown how to make instant pizza using bread. This Bread Pizza Recipe by kabitaskitchen..pizza recipe variation is bread pizza made with sandwich bread slice as its base with an instant pizza sauce. well, this is my second attempt for the pizza bread recipe. in my first video post, i had used. Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids. You succeed sizzling braise Bread Pizza employing 11 modus operandi as a consequence 5 steps. Here you go cook.
instructions of Bread Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It's slices of Bread.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese.
- It's of As per taste Salt.
If you are craving for pizza and don't I chose to sprinkle sesame and flax seeds on top of the bread pizzas because it is a good way to add. Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. This easy pepperoni pizza bread makes a delicious dinner or fun appetizer the whole family will love. All the best parts of pizza rolled up in tasty crescent dough!
Bread Pizza individually
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds, chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, red chilli powder and saute it for around 2 minutes..
- Switch off the gas, add salt to it and let it cool down..
- Now, take a slice of bread, spread some tomato ketchup over it (optional) and spread the prepared topping..
- Top it with grated cheese and bake it at 180 degrees for 5 min or cook it in a covered pan on low flame till the cheese melts..
- Delicious Bread Pizza is ready!.
Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce, cheese and some seasoning. Pizza night is nothing to play around with — you like your plain, deep dish pizza and that's it. Naan bread is *so* easy to use as a base for your pies, and you can top it with anything you like. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!