Skinny raspberry tuna melt. Although a traditional tuna melt is made with healthy tuna, it's shockingly high in calories and and fat. Open Faced Tuna Melt is the ultimate sandwich for all you tuna lovers! Serving them open faced is an easy way to make them healthier and cut the calories.
It makes a super quick and easy lunch or dinner and is absolutely delicious! If you liked this skinny tuna melt recipe, be sure to check out these other delicious Weight Watcher friendly recipes: Healthy Crunchy Tuna Salad, Tuna White Bean Salad, Tuna Cheddar Chowder, Easy Mediterranean Pasta with Tuna and Tomatoes, Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole, Hungry Girl's. This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. You make ready toasting poach Skinny raspberry tuna melt working 9 technique and 6 and. Here is how you fulfill.
program of Skinny raspberry tuna melt
- It's 2 slice of wheat bread.
- It's 1 slice of provolone or swiss cheese.
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberry greek yogurt.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt or garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 small of sliced sweet pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of kale or spinach (optional).
By Lena Abraham. skinny tuna melt how to recipe for your healthy year sandwich - great for dinner and lunch. Keep your New Year's resolution to eat healthier with this easy and delicious skinny tuna melt from Karyl of Karyl's Kulinary Krusade. "Making a tuna melt" is when someone farts into a vagina. "Serving a tuna melt" is when it gets queefed back out. When the whale spews, tartar sauce with a hint of raspberry smothers your face. Nothing like a tuna melt for nutritional value.
Skinny raspberry tuna melt program
- Drain tuna and mix with yogurt to taste (you can substitute with mayonnaise if you prefer, but I used half a cup of raspberry greek yogurt and it came out delicious! You can also use plain or other flavored greek yogurt).
- Mix spices into the tuna. You can add as little or as much as you like..
- Spread tuna over one slice of bread. Top with your veggies.
- Place cheese over the second slice of bread (you can also add mayo or mustard).
- Toast open faced in a toaster oven at 400° for 5 to 10 minutes until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted..
- Put your sandwich together, slice in half, and enjoy!.
Happily our skinny fiber-rich melt is made water packed tuna, reduced-fat mayo, cheese and tomato, then grilled with a reduced-fat spread. These mini tuna melts are loaded with flavor and not the calories! Tuna is tossed with tomatoes, capers, shallots and a simple red wine vinaigrette. I was bent on toasting these mini tuna melts. I didn't want to go the traditional route and slather butter all on one side of a slice of bread and make a.