Skinny Breakfast B.L.T. + A.. Breakfast BLT made with center cut bacon, lettuce, tomato and egg on whole wheat bread. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich (or have it for lunch). You can have your favorite sandwich for breakfast too!
Line a rack with bacon and place the rack over the lined cookie sheet. See great recipes for Spinach And Avocado Sandwich too! See great recipes for Brad's strawberry rhubarb jam, Good for u slaw too! You see to sizzling fry Skinny Breakfast B.L.T. + A. practicing 9 instructions furthermore 2 so. Here is how you do.
process of Skinny Breakfast B.L.T. + A.
- You need 2 of slices of healthy bread of choice (I used WW wheat,only 2 pts for 2 slices).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of egg whites or egg beaters.
- Prepare 1 of slice of low fat cheese(I used Sargento ultra thin).
- You need 1 of baby spinach leaves(or lettuce of choice).
- Prepare 1 of thick slice of tomato.
- You need 1/4 of of an avocado, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of light mayonaisse.
- It's 1 of slice of turkey bacon, torn in half.
- It's 1 of freshly cracked pepper.
View menu and reviews for Bread & Butter in New York, plus popular items & reviews. For this recipe, I took the basic foundation of my Skinny Tomato Basil Soup and changed a few things around. Since I was adding in a cheese crisp, I decided to leave out the cream cheese. After all, I wanted the flavors of the tomato to be the star of the show.
Skinny Breakfast B.L.T. + A. ingredients
- Toss bread in the toaster. While the bread is toasting spray a pan and cook the egg whites. When cooked,add cheese slice on top to melt slightly..
- On 1 side of toast spread 1/2 tbsp of light mayo then layer spinach, tomato, cooked egg white with cheese, turkey bacon and finally avocado slices. Pepper generously! Spread remaining 1/2 tbsp of light mayo on other toast slice. Place it on top and dive in!!.
I also decided to use the grease from the bacon to cook my veggies in. The combination of crispy, smoky bacon, cool crunchy lettuce and sweet and tangy ripe tomato is pretty hard to beat. Leave it to Matty Matheson to find a way to make the already perfect BLT sandwich even better. It starts with Cholula Original-glazed bacon, crisp iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced tomatoes, all. See more ideas about Military vehicles, Military engineering and Military.