Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix!. Great recipe for Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix!. I have searched and searched forever for a good mozzarella stick recipe that I can modify. So, as I was making my "Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs" a light bulb went off n I was like OMG!
See great recipes for Cheesy dog roll ups, Apple Egg Rolls too!. I have searched and searched forever for a good mozzarella stick recipe that I can modify. So, as I was making my "Skinny Girl Crab Rangoon Bombs" a light. You cause stewing nuke Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix! employing 12 technique moreover 8 furthermore. Here you go attain.
instructions of Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix!
- Prepare 1 of Egg roll wrappers, cut in half "hotdog" style *The egg roll wrapper acts as a "safety net", to maintain form and hold the cheese in so you don't end up with a horrible mess or ugly looking snack lol..
- It's 1 of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of PAM cooking spray.
- It's of water.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of thyme.
- Prepare of *Optional - jalepeno.
- It's of garlic powder.
- It's of Make sure you have.
- Prepare 1 of Wax paper.
The kids get excited whenever we make them. See great recipes for Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix! too! Healthy recipes made in the Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer! The air fryer is an easy modern tool that cooks all your favorite food.
Skinny Girl Easy Mozzie Stix! technique
- In a bowl, combine about a cup of panko, a tsp of Thyme, garlic powder, & 3 tbs shredded Parmesan (or however much you like)..
- Set up a "station", consisting of your cutting board, plate lined with wax paper, knife, ingredients, bowl of bread crumbs, and PAM sprayed cooking sheet..
- Slice up your jalapeño & some cheese - cheese should be generous, as you want your snacks to be cheesy, right? 😋.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper on the wax paper plate and then place the cheese on the wrapper, add the onion powder & the jalapeño. Use your finger to dip in the water and spread around the edges of the wrapper. Fold it burrito style. *The wax paper is important here so that your wrappers don't stick to the plate and/or tear. Trust me, it's worth it..
- Next, spray the folded wrapper with some PAM on all sides, and roll it in the breadcrumb mixture. Once thoroughly coated, place on baking sheet..
- Get creative while you're making these! 😋 Add whatever else sounds yummy! Here you can see that I also added red pepper flakes & some shredded 3-State cheddar cheese, and omitted the jalapeño. These are a totally versatile snack, so have fun!! 🎉.
- Once you have a tray ready for the oven, spritz the snacks one more time with the PAM, A). to hold down the panko mix, & B.) they will brown nicely in the oven 😎.
- Bake on 300° for about 30 mins. *Everyone's oven cooks differently, so MAKE SURE to keep an eye on them! You will know they are good when you can poke them with a knife and feel that they are super hot & a little bit crispy, yet the center is melted & soft..
Using one is so much more healthy than cooking your food with a deep fryer. This is because it requires a lot less oil to cook the food. How to make a CROSSBOW from Popsicle sticks - easy Craft And Engineering.. How to make Powerful Crossbow from Popsicle Sticks - Duration:. How to Make a Popsicle Sticks Crossbow, Easy.