New meatball recipe. Classic Spaghetti & Meatballs—An Easy Staple Meal That Your Family Will Love! The hearty stuff is more absorbent. With the right balance of delicious ingredients and traditional cooking methods, whether it is for your family or a party, everyone is sure to be gushing over this classic dish made to perfection!
Add oil to pan as necessary. Serve when all the meatballs are. Discover new ways to prepare classic meatballs with recipes from Food Network. You execute grilling reduce New meatball recipe using 10 method so 2 together with. Here is how you attain.
technique of New meatball recipe
- It's 1 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of # ground pork.
- You need 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- It's 1/4 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 C of panko.
- You need 1/8 C of dried parsley, fresh is 1/4C.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 C of olive oil, I used less.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and use your hands to gently mix. In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Grandma's Italian meatball recipe is the ultimate comfort food to share with the family!
New meatball recipe modus operandi
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl except the oil. Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. Roll the mixture into 1 1/2"-2" balls and fry until golden brown but not cooked through completely. Remove from pan with slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Heat your tomato sauce to a boil and reduce heat. Add the meatballs to the sauce and simmer for 30-35 minutes. Serve with pasta and top with more parmesan cheese..
- I use my own marinara sauce. My recipe is on this site..
Tender and juicy meatballs simmered in a simple yet rich tomato sauce and placed over spaghetti noodles or the pasta of your liking. If the problem continues, let us know. Search for something new, or explore some of our best picks below. Set meatballs aside, reduce heat to medium-low, and add sauce to skillet. Bring sauce to a simmer then immediately add meatballs back to skillet.