Pear Mascarpone Cake.
You organize grilling parch Pear Mascarpone Cake working 14 compound including 8 together with. Here is how you take care of.
receipt of Pear Mascarpone Cake
- Prepare 120 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 250 g of mascarpone.
- You need 35 g of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 190 g of all-purpose fluor.
- Prepare 70 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pear (290 g) diced.
- Prepare 1 of pear (290 g) sliced.
- You need handful of granulated sugar.
Pear Mascarpone Cake modus operandi
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- At room temperature, mix the butter and confectioners sugar on low speed until creamy.
- Add the mascarpone and the vanilla extract, then add the eggs one by one.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet gently. Make sure it’s well incorporated before adding the pear.
- Add the diced pear into the batter.
- Grease a 22 cm springform pan with butter and flour. Pour the batter in. Decorate the sliced pear on top of the batter, leave uncovered batter as little as possible. Sprinkle a handful of sugar on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in 170 degree Celsius then for 30 minutes in 180 degree Celsius. Cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes before removing the springform pan. Dust the cake with confectioners sugar and enjoy it with your afternoon tea..