Spicy Meatballs in tomato sauce. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Adapted from a recipe I found, but using ingredients I already had in the cupboard. This recipe uses beef mince, but lamb mince may be used, if preferred.
Once meatballs have browned on all sides, reduce heat to medium low and add your tomato sauce. Spoon the tomato sauce generously over the meatballs. Add baked meatballs, tomato pure (clean the can/bottle with about a quarter cup water and add to the sauce). You perform heating fricassee Spicy Meatballs in tomato sauce proving 18 method together with 11 including. Here you are take care of.
modus operandi of Spicy Meatballs in tomato sauce
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- It's 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- It's 1 bunch of corriander.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/8 Tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of onion cut into tiny pieces.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 of red plum tomatoes blended.
- You need 1 Bunch of dhania.
- Prepare 1 of Hoho.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut in small pieces.
- It's 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare of Soy sauce mix.
- It's 1 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
Add garlic cloves crushed with a flat knife, handful of fresh basil leaves and generous drizzle of dried oregano. To make the sauce, cook chopped garlic and crushed red pepper flakes in olive oil then add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and basil. Bring it to a simmer and allow it to reduce while you make the meatballs. For the meatballs, we combine lean ground turkey with breadcrumbs, milk, egg, cheese, and herbs.
Spicy Meatballs in tomato sauce individually
- Mix the minced meat with onion, dhania, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, alittle salt..
- Make sizeable balls and chill for 15mins.
- After 15mins, put oil in a pan and place the meatballs.let them cook under medium heat..
- Keep turning until well cooked and brown..
- Remove and let them drain on a kitchen towel..
- In the same pot. Place your onions and garlic..
- Let it fry, till transluscent. Add the blended tomato, let it cook..
- In a cup mix the soy sauce, sugar, paprika, tomato paste and ¼cup water. Stir and pour into the tomato sauce pan. Give it a final stir and add the meatballs and cover..
- Turn the meatballs so that its covered with the sauce..
- Add the hoho and dhania and let it simmer..
- Serve hot with your favourite diah..
After forming them into balls, we carefully drop them into the simmering sauce. Spaghetti and meatballs - my kids' favourite! Mmm meatballs in a rich tomato sauce served tumbled over spaghetti and sprinkled with cheese - pure comfort food, but also a great crowd-pleaser… especially with the little people! A recipe for traditional Greek spicy meatballs in tomato sauce. It's the world famous and popular Soutzoukakia.