Beef Meatball 1. Taste of Home has the best ground beef meatball recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Quick and Simple Meatballs Keep a batch of these meatballs in your freezer for an easy weeknight meal. Round, tender, juicy, not dried out and packed with flavor.
Also add in some garlic, pepper, basil, parsley, and an egg to keep it bound together. This is a very easy meatball recipe. Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. You fix stewing boil Beef Meatball 1 testing 12 compound than 7 along with. Here you go carry out.
modus operandi of Beef Meatball 1
- Prepare of Beef cooked.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Mix spices.
- Prepare cube of Seasoning.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic grated.
- You need of Scotch bonnet.
- It's of Onion.
- It's 1 of Egg yolk.
- It's 1 of Egg for frying.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
If the problem continues, let us know. Search for something new, or explore some of our best picks below. I was skeptical about making meatballs without using Parmesan cheese (have never used ricotta before in a meatball recipe) but these did not disappoint! I used half beef and half ground pork and followed the recipe to a T.
Beef Meatball 1 method
- Place the cooked meat in a food processor or blender..
- Add all the ingredients except for the egg yolk, and breadcrumbs, blend..
- Transfer into a bowl..
- Add in the egg yolk, mix with hand well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Shape into small ball size and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip ball in egg then breadcrumbs then fry.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and seasonings; mix well. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meatballs in freezer. Meatballs are a classic recipe, perfect in soups, casseroles or meatball sandwiches.