Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs. Top with remaining cheese, then bake until golden. Drain and return to pot; add tomato sauce, stirring to coat rigatoni. Place the bread on a baking sheet.
It's a thin, flavorful tomato puree served over rigatoni with meatballs, sausages, and any other meat that happens to be in the refrigerator. If you need an easy dinner idea, try Crock Pot Baked Pasta with Meatballs. Crock Pot Baked Pasta with Meatballs. You prepare brewing blanch Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs adopting 19 program than 5 as well as. Here you are nail it.
procedure of Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs
- It's 1 box (16 oz.) of rigatoni noodles.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Sauce:.
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 cans (8 oz.) of each unsalted tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, granulated sugar, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare of Meatballs:.
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil.
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
This crock pot recipe is perfect for any day of the week because the slow cooker makes it so easy! Meatballs: In large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper; mix in pork. Our Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Meatballs is a delicious way to feed a crowd - or to enjoy leftovers the next day. These days, many of us are spending time in the kitchen - learning new recipes now that we have some free time on our hands.
Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs prescription
- First thing to do is get your sauce going. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the garlic. Cook and stir just until it's fragrant... only a minute or two. Then pour in the tomato sauce, cream, sugar and seasonings. Once it starts to simmer, reduce the heat down to low and start preparing the meatballs..
- For the meatballs, place the ground beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings into a large bowl. Use your hands to mix and incorporate everything together. Then roll the meat mixture into mini meatballs. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Once it's hot, add the meatballs to the skillet in batches. Cook and roll them around in the skillet every few minutes until they are browned on all sides. Then remove them from the skillet and stir them gently into the sauce..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13" baking pan and set it aside. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it begins to boil, stir in the rigatoni pasta and cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Then stir the ricotta cheese into the hot pasta. Add the sauce and meatballs to the pot and stir it all together. Then turn it out into the greased pan and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has a nice golden color. Serve immediately..
- If you only wanted to bake a smaller serving at a time, you could turn out the pasta mixture into two greased 8x8"baking pans instead of the larger 9x13". Top one with cheese and cook it immediately. Let the second one cool down completely, then top with the cheese, wrap it up tightly and place it in the freezer. The night before you're planning on baking it, place it in the fridge to thaw out overnight, then bake it for 30-40 minutes or until 165°F throughout. Each 8x8" pan will serve 4 people..
This recipes uses five ingredients and is a comforting, rich Italian style baked rigatoni featuring lean, flavorful chicken meatballs. Divide the pasta mixture among them; top with cheese, then bake and broil. Heat oil in a straight-sided skillet over medium-high. When I'm feeling down in the dumps, I go straight to Rigatoni and Meatballs. Pasta is one of the most comforting meals to me, and pasta and meatballs takes to cake, in my opinion.