Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Make soup: Warm oil in a large pot over medium heat. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
While the meatballs are in the oven, I make the base of the soup which includes carrots, onion, celery and plenty of tomato. After the meatballs come out of the oven, they go into the soup to simmer away with the vegetables. Mix sausage, beef, rice, egg, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl for meatballs. You perform roasting french fry Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup testing 11 ingredients together with 7 also. Here you are bring off.
method of Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup
- Prepare 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- It's 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- It's 2/3 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, chopped onion, salt, marjoram and thyme. Crumble beef over the top and mix well. Heat oil in a Dutch oven. Add the soup, broth, potatoes, carrots and whole onions.
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup prescription
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
In a large skillet, brown meatballs in oil over medium heat; drain. Stir in the soup, water, carrots, potatoes and onion. Home > Recipes > Meat Dishes > Potato-Carrot Meatballs. Mix together first four ingredients; form into balls and place in casserole. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.