Silky mashed potatoes with sweet and sour meatballs. Mashed sweet potatoes are just as easy as making regular mashed potatoes. Since sweet potatoes already have a silky texture, they turn into an absolutely delicious mash. Our recipe below is on the savory side.
These incredible mashed sweet potatoes are mixed with herbs, butter and sour cream. No marshmallows or brown sugar in this mashed sweet The problem with most mashed sweet potatoes is that they're made even sweeter with brown sugar and marshmallows. Then the sweet potatoes, then the sauce, then…. a finish product of Swedish meatballs with sweet potato mash. You move simmering sizzle Silky mashed potatoes with sweet and sour meatballs practicing 26 procedure moreover 13 furthermore. Here you go score.
ingredients of Silky mashed potatoes with sweet and sour meatballs
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare of Pineapple juice.
- It's of Pineapple chunks.
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Colored peppers.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cajun spice.
- It's of Oil.
- It's of Corn flour.
- It's of Water.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need of Parsley.
- It's of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Milk.
Prepare the meatballs by mix all the ingredients (except for oil) for meatballs in a mixing bowl. These sweet and sour meatballs are absolutley great. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Easy Mashed Sweet Potatoes are easy to make and so addictive!
Silky mashed potatoes with sweet and sour meatballs step by step
- Ingredients for the meat balls.
- In a bowl add the ingredients and all the spices.
- In a cup add the bread and milk then mash and add it to the minced meat.
- Form a balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Bake or fry the balls.
- For the sauce.
- In s pot sauté the onion garlic ginger. Add the veggies soy sauce and pineapple juice and the seasoning cube.
- Add the meatballs rosemary cumin and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add corn flour slurry and stir before removing it off the heat.
- In a pot add your potatoes and cook till very soft.
- Drain the potatoes and peel off the skin then mash it through a fine sieve.
- Add the cream butter and salt and mash.
Butter with a kick of sour cream makes the best savory sweet A low GI root vegetable, sweet potatoes digest more slowly when compared to regular potatoes and release sugar gradually into. Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe. Shakshuka with Spinach and Lamb Meatballs Recipe. Sign up for our Nosher recipe newsletter! I love Swedish meatballs, but meatballs can be a lot of work.