Barbecue Meatballs #Idulfitrirecipescontest #4weekschallenge. I made these with the BBQ sauce from the Barbecued Beef recipe from this website (make double the quantity) and the meatballs go very well. This recipe came from my home ec teacher in high school. I enjoy making it because you can throw it in the oven and still have time to do other things.—Yvonne Nave.
These tasty crock pot barbecue meatballs get extra from a packet of onion soup mix and the homemade bbq sauce. Serve them as a main dish or appetizer. I make a ton of these meatballs and freeze them. You get ready boiling stew Barbecue Meatballs #Idulfitrirecipescontest #4weekschallenge practicing 13 ingredients as a consequence 10 moreover. Here you go do.
program of Barbecue Meatballs #Idulfitrirecipescontest #4weekschallenge
- It's 1/4 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Barbeque Sauce.
- It's 2 of Onion Bulbs.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Dhania.
My family gobbles this up So yummy, these are addicting. A family tried and true favorite. Homemade Barbecue Meatballs are the perfect appetizer featuring simple ingredients and a delightful homemade sauce that is ideal Easy Homemade Barbecue Meatballs. Although you wouldn't traditionally turn to your grill for meatballs, Dr.
Barbecue Meatballs #Idulfitrirecipescontest #4weekschallenge one at a time
- In a bowl add in the minced meat, salt, black pepper, cumin powder, 1 chopped onion, soy sauce, breadcrumbs and the egg.
- Mix all ingredients together until it forms a fir mixture..
- To make the balls, pinch some bit of the mixture and roll into a ball shape. Repeat the same until all balls are made..
- Heat oil in a frying pan or deep fryer. Add in the balls and let them cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side. Once ready remove them from the pan and set aside on a plate lined with kitchen towel or serviettes. (Ensure the meat in the balls is fully cooked and not raw)..
- To make the sauce, drain excess oil from the pan and remain with about 2 tablespoons of oil. Add in your chopped onions and fry till golden brown. (We use the same oil to maintain the flavour from the meatballs in the sauce).
- Add in your garlic and ginger paste and dhania stems and fry for about 2 minutes..
- Add in your tomato paste and a pinch of salt and allow it cook for 2-3 minutes. (Add in very little water if need be)..
- Add in your barbeque sauce and allow it to simmer for about 5 minutes. Until a thick paste is formed..
- Add in your dhania leaves and your ready meatballs and mix the sauce together. Cover and cook for another 3-5 minutes and your meal is ready..
- Remove from the heat and serve. Garnish the meatballs with some dhania leaves..
BBQ recommends it; however, your oven will. I use barbecue sauce to make a delicious glaze on my homemade meatballs, but feel free to use storebought meatballs if you prefer. I fully appreciate how easy these are easy to make thanks to the. So, I tend to crave meatballs without the pasta. Sometimes it's the bun I don't want (this even Anyway, the plethora of Mesquite powders on the market makes it easy to infuse this barbecue flavor.