Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball. Sprinkle mozzarella in the base of the meat mixture, then top the spaghetti with sauce on top. This Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball is a showstopper and a great way to switch up a classic! Sprinkle grated mozzarella in the bottom of the meat mixture bowl.
Take your spaghetti and meatball dish to a whole new level! This meal is made up of a three-pound giant meatball that's stuffed with spaghetti, baked, and then topped off with plenty of tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese. This is a giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti! You undertake roasting decoct Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball applying 14 modus operandi together with 12 than. Here you go take care of.
method of Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball
- You need 450 g of ground lamb.
- Prepare 450 g of ground beef.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumb.
- You need 1/3 cup of freshly chopped parsley.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of white cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Ingredients for inside the meatball.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 200 g of cooked spaghetti.
We've basically made it a reverse spaghetti and meatballs. . . and then supersized it. This dish is guaranteed to wow friends at your next dinner party. Saw this idea on rachel ray, but it was one gigantic meatball, so I rewrote it to indivdual size meatballs. They are still quite large, one meatball is more then filling for your appetite!
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball compound
- Preheat the oven to 190C degree. In a large bowl, add in ground meat, bread crumbs, chopped parsley, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder,.
- Milk, eggs and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix all ingredients together until fully combined..
- Line a large deep bowl with plastic wrap and spread out the meat mixture into a round shape..
- Now stuff the meatball with ½ cup shredded cheese and cooked spaghetti..
- Close the edges to create a giant beautiful meat ball..
- Place the meat ball on a parchment paper lined baking tray.Bake the meatball in the oven for 40 minutes. Top the meat ball with some sauce and enjoy it..
Spaghetti-stuffed meatballs are like Inception for your mouth. In a medium pot, bring marinara sauce to a simmer over medium heat (reduce heat if it starts to spit at you). PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyThe Tasty GrillVideosGIANT Spaghetti-Stuffed Meatball. The meatball recipe is super simple, so tweet me pics of you making your own DIY giant spaghetti stuffed meatball!! As either a hearty party sandwich or a filling lunch or dinner, this sub will rise to the top of your list of favorites.