Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini. As a home gardener, I'm always looking for tasty ways to use my huge crop of zucchini. Meatball Stuffed Zucchini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Zucchini Meatballs are meatless, made with grated zucchini, garlic, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg, then baked in the oven and finished in a Pomodoro sauce.
Zucchini halves are filled with ground chicken and provolone cheese, then topped with Parmesan cheese creating stuffed zucchini boats the whole family will love. In this recipe, the humble zucchini act as vessels for a special stuffing of spiced rice and ground beef with tomatoes and fresh herbs. See my step-by-step tutorial for foolproof, and absolutely delicious results! You work frying warm up Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini accepting 8 procedure together with 4 so. Here you are sew up.
modus operandi of Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini
- It's 1 pound of ground beef (about 500g).
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- You need 2 of large zucchinis peeled.
When nostalgia takes me back to certain foods and flavors. With that being said, I used it in today's recipe for the base of my Meatball Parm Stuffed Zucchini, as it allows for the full flavor of the meat to come through and provides a low-carb alternative to the. Italian sausage stuffed zucchini are a great alternative to lasagna with flavorful Italian sausage, red sauce, and cheese baked into tender zucchini. I look at the photo of these Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats and I'm all like, "Oooh, that looks delicious. …but are probably complicated and a.
Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini step by step
- Combine all the ingredients, except zucchini, and let it marinate in room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with a large sheet of aluminum and spray it with some oil..
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch sections and hollow out the center with a sharp knife. Then, fill the zucchini with the beef mixture and put them into the fryer basket without stacking..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 10-12 minutes. Flip sides about half way through and continue to air fry until the ground meat is cooked through when then internal temperature exceeds 160F (72C)..
Ground turkey meatballs packed with veggies and mozzarella cheese are the perfect complement for orecchiette pasta. Line sheet pan with cooking parchment paper or silicone nonstick baking mat. Sprinkle grated zucchini lightly with salt; toss to coat. These healthy zucchini boats from Delish.com are the best. These stuffed recipes will change your mind.