Cheese stuffed meatballs. Anything cheese-stuffed is better and this Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs recipe from Delish.com proves that. Is too much cheese even a thing? This tasty low-carb meatballs recipe is stuffed with fresh mozzarella cheese and baked.
A new twist on an old favorite! Mozzarella tucked inside each meatball creates a forkful of flavor. Don't kid yourself, we had you at "cheese-stuffed. You make ready toasting parboil Cheese stuffed meatballs employing 11 ingredients as a consequence 1 and. Here you go score.
ingredients of Cheese stuffed meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of cheese strings (mozarellla cheese).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of mixed spices.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cubes of maggi.
- You need of Oil (for frying).
In a medium bowl, combine ground beef. One caveat - seal the cheese in the meatballs securely, or it will melt out when simmering in the sauce. It was a bit tedious to make, but not difficult. There are quite a few steps.
Cheese stuffed meatballs gradually
- Cut string cheese into cubes and set aside •In a bowl, combine ground beef, garlic, spices, salt, maggi, cornflour, egg, pepper and parmesan cheese together •Scoop meatball mixture into small ball and press 1cube of mozarellla into the center, sealing meat tightly around cheese •Repeat process with the remaining meatball mixture and cheese •Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add meatballs and cook for 2-3mins or until brown on all sides •Serve!.
Feta cheese-stuffed meatballs made with beef and pork go well with any pasta, sandwich, or stew and are quick and easy to prepare. Once the pan is hot, cook the meatballs. Rotate them throughout cooking to brown all sides and cook through. Jump to the Goat Cheese Stuffed Baked Chicken Meatballs Recipe or read on to see our tips for Make these baked meatballs with ground chicken, turkey, beef, pork or sausage and stuff them with. Add meatballs and cook until just browned.