Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls.
You accomplish brewing doctor Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls working 30 method and 6 steps. Here you go nail it.
program of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- You need of I lbs ground turkey.
- It's of Egg.
- It's 1 teaspoon of each.
- It's of salt.
- It's of Pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- You need 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- It's 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- It's of Oil for frying.
- You need of Spaghetti any choice.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It's of Mushroom.
- It's 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It's 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It's Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- It's 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of spaghetti water.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls gradually
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.