Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells. Jumbo macaroni shells stuffed with cheese mixture, covered with sauce, and baked. This is an absolutely wonderful dish and it freezes pretty well. Stuffing the shells is the biggest challenge.
Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. Stuffed shell is ranked as Grade B plus. It contains good amounts of vitamins and protein and some minerals. You cook steaming heat Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells applying 9 ingredients as well as 13 including. Here you are finish.
method of Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells
- Prepare 1/2 box of jumbo pasta shells (it made 16).
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef or ground chuck.
- It's As needed of diced bell peppers(I used Tri color).
- Prepare As needed of diced yellow onion (I love onion so I used whole one).
- It's As needed of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 jars of Pasta sauce (homemade or bought).
- It's As needed of seasonings: Italian & Tuscany, garlic and onion powder, hamburger seasoning, & couple others.
- You need As needed of shredded assortment of cheeses(Mozzarella being the main, sharp cheddar, pepper jack, cream cheese, cottage cheese.
- It's A few of spoonfuls of MILD Rotel tomatoes to add to meat frying (also reserved a lil juice from can for one of the different steps).
Are you looking for a pasta dish that always brings a smile to the faces of children and grownups alike? No-Boil Pasta Shells: Don't want the extra step of boiling the pasta? Add the pasta shells and cook for half the cooking time on the package; make sure not to overcook. Drain and rinse in cool water.
Stuffed Jumbo pasta shells modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Dice up all your veggies..
- Add water to a pot with some salt, evoo or small amount butter, and tsp Italian seasonings in a pot. Let it come to a boil & add noodle shells. Stir. Cook until done..
- Drain shells, line up and let dry on a piece of parchment paper, so u can fill them later..
- Add your ground beef & veggies(onion & bell peppers, garlic, assorted seasonings, mild rotel tomatoes to a pan and cook on stovetop until done. Drain..
- Add just a very tiny thin line of some of the pasta sauce right out of the jar, to kinda just cover up the bottom of pan your gonna cook them in oven with. Set aside..
- Add most of the pasta marinara sauces from jars to the meat mixture & let simmer on low. ●Reserve● a little bit of just the sauce from jars, without meat mixture to Baste shells with later..
- In a bowl. Add some softened cream cheese, seasonings, some of all the cheeses, a tbsp or 2 of rotel juice, etc and mix up..
- Add/Spoon that bowl of cheese mixture into the pan of meat sauce mixture and mix good, let simmer again for a few. Stir. Turn off..
- Then stuff shells with the meat cheese mixture and add them one by one to the baking dish pan that has the small layer of plain sauce on bottom of it..
- Baste the outer shells with the reserved plain(no meat) sauce from jar, sprinkle all the rest of cheeses all over top & sides of shells, anymore seasonings/herbs or parsley & bake for 35 min or so, or until cheese is melted. Take out, let rest for a few minutes. While u make bread/salad or whatever..
- Another pic.
- Another pic.
Vegan stuffed shells are made with simple cashew or tofu based vegan ricotta, spinach, and flavorful pasta sauce, it's both heavenly and comforting! Jumbo Shells: Source out large jumbo shells, cook according to package directions. The shells were super easy to fill, using a spoon, with none of them. Large Stuffed Pasta Shells Ricotta Cheese Recipes. Easy Stuffed Pasta ShellsThe Modern Proper.