Mini lasagna cups. Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! So delicious, and so much fun! Mini Lasagna Cups - The easiest, simplest lasagna you will ever make, conveniently That's why these mini lasagna cups are pure genius.
Mini Lasagna Cups - The easiest, simplest lasagna you will ever make, conveniently made into single-serving portions! Make Ahead: The cups can be assembled a day ahead, covered and refrigerated in the pan until ready to bake. These Mini Lasagna Cups are a delicious appetizer that will make your mouth water! You make ready brewing percolate Mini lasagna cups using 11 prescription together with 3 as well as. Here is how you effect.
ingredients of Mini lasagna cups
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 24 of wonton squares. store bought, already made.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- It's 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 dash of cumin.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 dash of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or any cheese you like.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 of green onions for garnish. (makes it taste wonderful).
They've got meat sauce and cheese with wontons to create the layers. Adorable mini lasagnas made with wonton wrappers in a muffin tin! Everyone can customize their own filling! These Mini Vegetable Lasagna Cups cook super-fast because they're a smaller serving size, and you don't need to do anything ahead of time if you don't feel like it.
Mini lasagna cups compound
- grease a 24 mini cupcake pan. or its called a mini cheesecake pan, very well so the wontons do not stick. take a wonton and put.them in each cup. it'll look like flowers when ur.done. :). cute huh .. then when your done filling each one in, heat a skillet and cook your ground beef till.pink is gone, drain fat. add your spices. then mix in ur spaghetti sauce. turn off flame. while cooling fill each wonton with a teaspoon of ricotta, yum. after you add a generous amount.of the beef mixture in each one. then add a small pinch of cheddar cheese to the tops..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes. when you remove them, sprinkle your green onion garnish all over the top. and mmmm mmmm yummy, you have a wonderful treat. enjoy guys. I sure did..
These mini meatball lasagna cups are a big hit! Our flavorful mini meatball lasagna cups are the perfect party appetizer or family dinner. Here's a fun take on lasagna - Our Mini Lasagna Cups recipe is so cute and yummy, too! Layer spoonful of marinara sauce, shredded then Parmesan cheeses. These mini lasagna cups feature won ton wrappers instead of traditional noodles, which allows you to focus on all the other delicious flavors.