Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups. Spaghetti & Meatball Cups - the most fun way to eat this classic dinner! Be the first to review this recipe. If you like this classic red sauce dish but don't want to make a mess, bake it into single-serving cups!
Fun, handheld, portable baked spaghetti and meatball cups made with your leftovers!! Perfect for school lunch box, get-togethers, parties and even dinner. I'm all about fun lunch boxes!! You engage in sizzling blanch Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups using 26 process as well as 6 also. Here is how you get someplace.
instructions of Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups
- It's of B. Meat Balls (browned).
- It's of Store bought or homemade.
- It's of Homemade meat balls (browned).
- It's of Ground meat (beef/lamb).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken bullions/chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 1/2 c of panko bread crumb.
- Prepare 1/4 c of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Meatball sauce/gravy.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely minced brown onions.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1-2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- It's To taste of - ground pepper.
- You need of A. Spaghetti Cup.
- You need 350 g of spaghetti.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's 1 cup of bolognese sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need of Cooking spray (spray muffin tray).
For the spaghetti squash Prep: Cut a medium spaghetti squash in half, scoop out seeds. Very lightly coat the inside with olive oil. How to make spaghetti and meatball CUPS. You can make them with any kind of spaghetti including whole-wheat or gluten-free.
Meat Balls in Spaghetti cups prescription
- Start with the meat balls - brown store bought meatballs or if using homemade meatballs, here s the recipe for meatballs: In a large bowl, combine ground meat with the rest of the ingredients. Roll into balls. Note not to overwork the meat as it tends to get dry..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown meatballs, then drain fat. Set aside..
- For the sauce - In the same skillet, add some olive oil. Sauté finely minced brown onion until translucent. Pour 1 1/2 cups of bolognese sauce, add garlic powder, season with sweet chilli sauce, chicken seasoning powder/bouillon and some pepper. Stir to mix. Taste and adjust accordingly. Add meat balls & stir to coat. let simmer for 5 - 6 minutes. Keep aside..
- Preheat oven to 170°C (Overly high temperature will brown/burn the spaghetti, making the edges hard & crispy)..
- Next, for the spaghetti cup - Cook spaghetti until al dente. Drain and rinse under tap water; put aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, bolognese sauce & tomato ketchup. Mix well to combine. Pour this egg mixture over cooked spaghetti. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray. Then Arrange spaghetti inside. Use a shot glass create a well..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until set. Once set, leave nest to cool slightly so it holds its shape nicely. Use spoon to transfer out the nest on serving platter. Spoon meat ball onto spaghetti nest. We sometimes place each nest in a small/mini ramekin for easy serving & warm it up in microwave for 30-45sec. Serve with extra grated cheese & bolognese sauce..
Similarly, you can use whatever type of meatball you prefer, including pork, beef, chicken, turkey. or even vegetarian meatballs. Spaghetti & Meatball Cups are an easy side dish for dinner and a delicious appetizer for a party. Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic! The meatballs are made from ground beef and Italian sausage, served with a sauce with mushrooms, onions, basil, and Parmesan. Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente.