Whosayna’s Pepper Steak Strips with Mushroom Sauce. Are you looking for a one-pot recipe? This NY strip steak with mushroom sauce with cream, red wine and rosemary recipe is sure to impress your friends! Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking to see how easy it is to prepare this.
Tender strips of beef cooked together with mushroom, red onion, cream and peppercorns to make a delicious sauce. Then add brandy or cognac per recipe, increase heat to high. For the mushroom sauce, considering their meaty texture and nutritional benefits - low fat, cholesterol free, a good source of protein, and so on - I almost always use baby portobello in my sauces. You fulfill frying scald Whosayna’s Pepper Steak Strips with Mushroom Sauce employing 20 procedure moreover 15 as well as. Here you go do one proud.
instructions of Whosayna’s Pepper Steak Strips with Mushroom Sauce
- You need of Pepper Steak:.
- You need 1 kg of Fillet (thick slices).
- You need 1 tsp of Blackpepper (pounded).
- It's 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Tenderiser (If meat seems tougher).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Mushroom (Bechamel) Sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper (Pounded).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (optional).
- It's 1 of Bay Leaf.
- It's 1 cup of Mushrooms (slices).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic (pounded).
- It's 1 tbsp of Parsely and Basil (chopped).
To prepare the sauce, a touch of beef broth, half & half, and some seasonings are added to the mushrooms, creating a tasty and super creamy sauce to go with our steak dinner. While the Mushroom Wine sauce is reducing, heat a second large skillet to high heat, and add Vegetable Oil. Season the steaks to your taste with Steak and Roast Rub and add to the hot pan. Pan Seared Garlic Butter Steak & Mushroom Cream Sauce is a perfect dinner for any occasion!
Whosayna’s Pepper Steak Strips with Mushroom Sauce procedure
- Marinate the fillet slices and rest it for three hours.
- Then fry in four tablespoons of butter and oil or margarine.
- Fry on high flame till its browned up, lower flame to cook.
- Remove on platter and cut strips.
- Can add stirfried veggies chunks (capsicum, corns, boiled pasta, boiled potato wedges).
- Mix all with a teaspoon of crushed blackpepper and salt then bake on high flame just before serving.
- For Mushroom Sauce: Fry mushroom slices in same pan you fried steak, remove and keep aside.
- Braise flour in butter till nice aroma arises.
- Add garlic, bay leaf and pour milk little by little, stirring at the same time.
- Make sure you have nice thick consistency.
- If using cheese can add now and melt it.
- Remove from flame and remove bay leaf, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Pour all sauce in same pan you fried steak and stir well, one boil and remove.
- Put fried mushroom slices and chopped herbs in the sauce and serve.
- Can top up on the steak casserole or serve separately.
A little butter adds richness and keeps your charred steaks juicy, with the added flavours of garlic and your choice of herbs! The Best Mushroom And Black Pepper Sauce Recipes on Yummly Grilled Chili Portobello Mushrooms With Oyster Sauce, Black Pepper Mushroom, Oven-steamed Mushrooms In Black Pepper Oyster Sauce. A baked sweet potato stuffed to the brim with mushrooms in a creamy sauce. A baked sweet potato stuffed to the brim with mushrooms in a creamy sauce.