Green chana mushroom ki sabji. Green chane ki sabji in Hindi ! Green chane ki sabji ki recipe! Hare chane ki sabji kaise banai jati hai!
Matar mushroom recipe - a dry vegetable dish made from marinated mushrooms and green peas. This dry matar mushroom is healthy yet delicious. It is home style recipe that goes perfect with roti or paratha. You bring about broiling reduce Green chana mushroom ki sabji practicing 12 procedure moreover 6 steps. Here you are finish.
instructions of Green chana mushroom ki sabji
- It's 200 gm of green chana(chickpeas).
- It's 200 gm of mushroom.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of water.
MUSHROOM HARA CHOLIYA SABZI / MUSHROOM MASALA CURRY / CHOLIYE KI SABJI / KHUMBI KI SABZI RECIPE BY FUSION KITCHEN This is winter special vegetable as in winter season you find fresh green choliya. Here is an easy hara choliya curry recipe. Hara choliya is not available all through the year. So when available make best use of it.
Green chana mushroom ki sabji procedure
- Wash green chnna and put mushroom in hot water for15 minutes then wash..
- Grind the onion,tomato,green chilli in grinder.
- Heat oil in cooker and add this grind better and cook for 5-7 minutes then add salt,red chilli,turmeric powder,coriander powder and ginger garlic paste, cook it well..
- Then add mushroom and chanain it and boiled water as needed.and cover the cooker.
- Cook it for 15 minutes on high to low flame..
- Now sabji is ready to serve with chappati..
Hara chana masala recipe goes very well with rice and spicy parantha. Lets learn how to make green choliya aloo curry. Aloo Choliya or Aloo Hara Chana Sabzi is an Indian vegetable curry made with potatoes and fresh green chickpeas. Green chickpeas are also called Choliya in some parts of the country. This dish is generally made in winter as green chickpeas are available in abundance during this period.