Mushroom masala with parantha. Punjabi Mushroom Masala Recipe - EASY curry recipe with white button mushrooms. This goes perfect with roti, paratha or plain rice, pulao. This mushroom masala is one such dish which is loved each time in my home without getting bored.
Matar mushroom is the most basic curry that is prepared in Indian Cuisine. If you want to taste the awesomeness of this dish, prepare it at home with white button mushrooms and an amalgamation of spices along with green peas. It is a sufficient lunch and dinner recipe. You wrap up toasting roast Mushroom masala with parantha proving 11 ingredients so 3 moreover. Here you are arrive.
prescription of Mushroom masala with parantha
- You need 1 packet of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of grated onions.
- It's 2 of grated tomatoes.
- It's 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 of tspCoriander powder.
- It's 15-16 of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Food colour.
- You need 2 tsp of malai.
- You need 1 tsp of ketchup.
Matar mushroom masala can be easily prepared for a scrumptious meal. Mushroom paneer recipe with step by step pics. This paneer mushroom gravy is a restaurant style recipe with a super delicious taste. The gravy is creamy, slightly tangy and a bit sweet with tender mushrooms and soft paneer in it.
Mushroom masala with parantha step by step
- Firstly take a pan...and add oil and ginger garlic paste....and add onions and cooked it until they become goldnish brown and then add grated tomatoes.
- Then add necessary spices,coriander powder,2 tsp malai,ketchup and 2 tsp water and mix it gently...then add 1 pinch food colour and then add boiled mushrooms.
- Mix it and cook for 5-10 minutes and add coriander leaves and mix it and serve it with green chutney and paratha....too yummy.
Both white button mushrooms and paneer are favorite at home. so there are many recipes I make with them. Serve mushroom tikka masala with tandoori roti, butter naan, lachedar paratha, chapati or phulka. The gravy also goes well with jeera rice, saffron rice or veg pulao. How to make mushroom tikka masala. We will need hung curd/yogurt or thick yogurt for this mushroom tikka masala.