Rajma/ Kidney beans cutlet. Rajma Tikki (cutlets) are delicious snack made with kidney beans, boiled potatoes, crushed bread, and spices. Learn to make Vegetarian Recipe Rajma Tikki - Kidney Beans Cutlets (patties) recipe with step-by-step photo tutorial — Rajma Tikki makes a. Baked rajma cutlet is prepared with Rajma (kidney beans).
This Rajma cutlet is one such experiment to give him beans, which become a big hit in home. Rajma Cutlet Recipe is a delicious and healthy snack, perfect for tea time at home. These cutlets are packed with the goodness of kidney beans which are. You determine steeping devil Rajma/ Kidney beans cutlet proving 12 instructions so 9 than. Here you are do one proud.
program of Rajma/ Kidney beans cutlet
- Prepare 1 cup of kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- It's 2 of onions (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of fennel powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of For slurry and coating.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of maidha.
- Prepare As needed of Bread crumbs.
Rajma are popularly known as kidney beans. This unique bean is shaped like a kidney and has a strong flavor with powdery texture. It is dried kidney having reddish brown color. Rajma are known for their strong nutty flavor and musky aroma.
Rajma/ Kidney beans cutlet little by little
- Soak rajma overnight. Pressure cook rajma for 5-6 whistles along with potatoes and salt. Drain the water. Peel the potatoes and mash..
- In a blender coarsely grind rajma..
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onions and fennel powder till translucent..
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric powder after raw smell disappears add ginger garlic paste..
- Add to rajma-potato mash and combine everything along with coriander leaves..
- Make into round cutlets. Set aside..
- Take maidha in a bowl add little water and make into thick paste.Dip in maidha slurry and bread crumbs..
- Pan fry in tawa adding oil on the sides. Cook both side..
- Serve hot with ketchup..
When Rajma or the thick kidney beans combine to form tikka, a tasty mouth-watering snack is born. Mince or mash the kidney beans. Add the remaining ingredients, except oil and knead to make a dough. Sprinkle cumin powder and chat masala powder on the cutlets. Garnish with carrot, beetroot and capsicum juliennes and onion.