Cocoa dates flaxseed smoothie. These tiny little seeds pack a lot of punch, nutritionally speaking! Always check the Best Before dates when you buy flax so you can be sure you've got the freshest one. Pit dates using a knife and add to blender.
This might sound unbelievable but a tablespoon or two of flaxseed work like magic. Flaxseed benefits an impressive array of ailments that include cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases, digestive disorders, symptoms of menopause. Flaxseeds might be tiny, but a load of nutrition is packed into the little gems. You finish roasting doctor Cocoa dates flaxseed smoothie testing 8 instructions including 1 also. Here you go attain.
receipt of Cocoa dates flaxseed smoothie
- It's 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of flaxseed.
- It's 200 ml of unsweetened soy milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of red dates sheets.
- Prepare 5 of dried jujubes (pitted).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 6 of ice cubes.
The seeds add a mildly nutty flavor as well to pair nicely with most kinds of fresh. Blend the Dates First for a Smoother Smoothie. To get the smoothest, creamiest result possible, this drink is best when blended twice. Trust me — the extra step is worth it.
Cocoa dates flaxseed smoothie receipt
- Combine cocoa,flaxseed,milk, red dates sheets Co, jujubes, cardamom, cinnamon and 5 ice cubes, then blend in a blender on high speed. Toss in the last ice cube and serve..
Start by blending the liquid with the dates. Dates can take a while to break down, so it's helpful to give them some extra blending time. This Cocoa Banana Smoothie is made with frozen bananas, cocoa powder, pure vanilla extract, almond milk and a couple of dates for added sweetness. It's rich and luscious and loaded with nutritional benefits. The emerging role of cocoa solids in disease I've made smoothies (recovery drinks) from frozen bananas and cocoa, add water if necessary.