Minced beef pie. This tasty and easy beef pie recipe will quickly become a family favourite. How to Freeze Minced Beef and Onion Pies. Wrap the unbaked pies well in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and then into ziptop bags.
Minced Beef And Onion Pie With Puff Pastry Recipes. Beef, Mushroom and Guinness Pot PiesRecipesPlus. Minced Meat and Vegetable Pie with Cheesy Mash Topping. You achieve stewing mull Minced beef pie practicing 12 ingredients as a consequence 11 so. Here is how you hit.
receipt of Minced beef pie
- Prepare 400 grams of minced beef.
- You need 250 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of marmite.
- Prepare 1 of egg or milk.
- It's 1 of butter to grease dish.
- You need 400 grams of pastry.
Add the mince and all the ingredients up to and including paprika, knead well by hand until the mixture is no longer sticky. Place one section of dough on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Delicious samosa pies with meat on plate. Minced meat, mashed potatoes and vegetables.
Minced beef pie instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6..
- Chop onion, mushrooms, and 1 tomato (if using fresh instead of patse).
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan and fry minced beef until brown. Add onion and mushrooms. Cook for 5 mins..
- Add the marmite and tomato paste to the beef stock. Add stock to pan. Bring to boil..
- Simmer for 20 mins and mix flour in well..
- Grease pie dish. Roll out 1/2 the pastry and line a pie dish. Cut away any overlapping pastry. I have used wholegrain flour to make my pastry..
- Wait for beef filling to cool before adding to pastry case..
- Roll out remaining pastry for top of pie. And cover pie dish. Make a few small holes in the top with a knife..
- Use egg or milk to glaze pie..
- Bake in oven for 30-40 mins or until golden on top..
- Serve with mashed potatoes, chips or wedges..
Minced beef pie is a type of a hand sized savoury pie made out of minced beef in a flaky pastry. Savoury meat pies like this are very popular here in New Zealand and in Australia and in fact it is. Mince Pies have been around for centuries although not in the form we enjoy today. In the past mincemeat did, as its name implies, contain meat (beef, chicken, or fish) along with eggs. This is an EPIC Chunky Beef and Mushroom Pie with a little secret ingredient that takes this to the But with this Chunky Beef and Mushroom Pie, with just one bite, you know it's a step up from the.