Beef mince chow mein. We've put a bit of a spin on this classic Asian dish. Try this version of curried mince chow mein for a great takeaway style dinner at home. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles.
It all comes down to the sauce! This is faster than ordering take out - and much healthier! Our beef chow mein is the perfect midweek family dinner. *Please scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for the full detailed method (as well as additional Thermomix instructions). You see to baking scald Beef mince chow mein employing 11 program as a consequence 3 steps. Here you go consummate.
procedure of Beef mince chow mein
- You need 500 g of Lan beef mince.
- It's 1 of medium brown onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder, mild variety.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot(s), grated.
- You need 375 g of Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded.
- You need 2 of individual celery, finely chopped.
- You need 40 g of rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety.
- You need 80 g of powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety.
- Prepare 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of green beans, frozen, sliced.
- It's 1 of x 3 second spray(s) oil spray.
Try our easy to follow beef chow mein recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Beef Chow Mein - the perfect easy one-pan meal for busy weeknights. And I even have a Beef Lo Mein and Beef.
Beef mince chow mein modus operandi
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef..
THIS IS my basic recipe for stir-fry. I've tried others but always come back to this one. Easy Beef Chow Mein. this is my tight-wad version! We love to save money, but keep the taste. So have a go at this delicious recipe.