Potato & Beef Mince Omelette. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. The potato is native to the Peruvian-Bolivian Andes and is one of the world's main food crops. Перевод слова potato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
This channel is for supporting my YouTube channel. If you visit my channel make sure you subscribe to my channel and drop a like to. Jerusalem potato земляная груша, топинамбур, Helianthus tuberosus. You perform browning sauté Potato & Beef Mince Omelette working 11 prescription so 5 furthermore. Here you go do.
ingredients of Potato & Beef Mince Omelette
- It's 4 of Eggs *2 eggs per serving.
- It's 1 of Large Potato *diced.
- It's 120 g of Beef Mince *1/4 of 500g pack.
- It's 1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of small clove Garlic *minced.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- You need of *Note: Cook whatever you like such as Common Mushrooms, Spinach, Carrot, Cheese, etc.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Ketchup.
Kafir potato кафрский картофель, плектрантус, Plectranthus esculentus. Define potato. potato synonyms, potato pronunciation, potato translation, English potato - annual native to South America having underground stolons bearing edible. Potato is a starchy root vegetable of Central American origin. The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia.
Potato & Beef Mince Omelette method
- Cook diced Potato in salted water or using Microwave until soft..
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion, Garlic and Shiitake. When cooked, add the cooked Potato and season with Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce. Transfer to a plate..
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round soft omelette. Do not need to turn over..
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and transfer it onto the plate..
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce Ketchup on top and serve..
Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. Learn about potato nutrition, types of potatoes, fun facts and history. Info for potato growers and retailers. POTATO Meaning: "sweet potato." Sweet potatoes were first to be introduced to Europe; in cultivation in Spain by… See definitions of potato.