Delicious classic Minced Beef Pie ala Teresa.
You go for it boiling fry Delicious classic Minced Beef Pie ala Teresa applying 15 prescription moreover 5 and. Here you are get someplace.
instructions of Delicious classic Minced Beef Pie ala Teresa
- Prepare 500 g of premium Minced Beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big Onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Italian Tomato Passata.
- It's 1 tbs of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 5 of fresh Basil leaves, chopped finely (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It's 1/2 of :tsp Dried Thyme.
- It's of Salt.
- It's 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need of Italian Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need 2 sheets of Flaky Puff pastry (frozen).
Delicious classic Minced Beef Pie ala Teresa method
- In a wok with 1/2 cup Olive oil, heat it on medium high then add the onions, fry until half cooked about 5' then add the minced beef and stir, & increase the temp on high. Stir fry for 8' then add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, black pepper, sugar, spices nutmeg, herbs oregano & thyme and stir for 8'. Add the carrots and stir, then add the tomato passata, tomato sauce and some chopped basil leaves. Keep always stirring until liquid dried up. Remove, cool slightly. Taste the season..
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celcius. Thaw 2 sheets of the Flaky Puff Pastry. Half softened, with a sharp knife cut in half onto each sheet, having rectangular pastries..
- Fill the bottom edge of the pastry with 2 Tbs minced beef,with the back of the spoon spread the beef till the middle part,then fold from the upper part of the pastry onto the base part.Seal with fingers shape into scallops on each margins.Idem to do to the rest of the 3 rectangular pastries, filled with the beef minced, folded on top&then to seal shaping into scallops on the margin of the pastries.With fork,mark on top the surface as show the image, letting the liquid of the filling below less p.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg then add 1/2 tbs milk. Brush on top with egg mixture. Then put the four beef pastries to the freezer, freeze for 15'..
- Then put them to a flat tray, line with a parchment paper.Bake in hot oven for 10'-12', when the pastries starting rise puff up,then quickly turn down the oven temp to 180 degrees Celcius avoiding the top pastries get burnt.Continue to bake for 2'.Turn off the oven. Remove.Let it cool on tray for 10'.Then transfer to a rack for other 10' to further on cooling.To serve: put into a small dish, add a tbs Tomato sauce and a bunch of fried potatoes chips🍟. Ideal to bring for outdoors.Buon appetite😋.