Mince beef filo squares. Spray a little oil onto the filo sheets and put slightly 'scrunched' layers on top of the beef mixture. Try this lighter version of mince pies made with filo pastry and fresh apples and pears. Line each hole of the muffin tin with three squares of filo.
Serve hot or cold with a mixed green leaf and radish salad. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Say goodbye to boring beef mince recipes…. these Asian Beef Bowls are super tasty, super easy and SUPER fast! You can brewing imbue Mince beef filo squares practicing 12 process as a consequence 6 together with. Here you are produce.
prescription of Mince beef filo squares
- You need of For Beef filling.
- It's 500 gms of lean beef mince.
- You need 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of habanero chilli paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onions.
- It's 1 tbls of lemon/lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbls of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tbls of vegetable ghee.
- You need 6 sheets of filo pastry or 125 gms of filo pastry.
Made with just a handful of staple Asian condiments, the ground beef can be switched with chicken, pork or even turkey. Add beef and cook until browned. Stir in chilli paste, mustard, flour and herbs. Spoon the beef into a pie dish or small pie dishes.
Mince beef filo squares process
- To prepare filling, heat vegetable oil to a heavy bottom pot over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until golden..
- Add mince beef and habanero chilli paste to the pot and stir to combine and cook over medium heat until mince is cooked..
- Turn heat off and add lemon juice, salt, cilantro and onions and stir to combine. Set aside till mince filling has cooled down, add one beaten egg and stir to combine.
- Begin assembling your dish: in an oven proof dish, brush ghee at the bottom of the dish and layer half of the filo pastry (between each layer, brush with ghee). Add mince beef mixture and repeat with layering the rest of the filo pastry. Before baking, brush the rest of the ghee over the top of the pastry.
- In a preheated oven (180 degrees Celsius). Bake the dish for 45-50 minutes, or until filo pastry turns golden brown..
- Slice the dish and serve warm with lemon/lime wedges.
A wide variety of beef mince options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification. For more on this recipe, visit www.whattoeatwhenpregnant.com Chop your beef in squares Add your hoisin sauce. Get quality Beef Mince at Tesco. Learn more about our range of Beef Mince. We use this Minced Beef Filling in a variety of dishes, from Empanadas and Pastelitos to Pastelones and assorted picaderas.