Ken's Sloppy Joes. A sloppy joe is a sandwich consisting of ground beef or pork, onions, tomato sauce or ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and other seasonings, served on a hamburger bun. This easy Sloppy Joes recipe is easy to make and taste better than sloppy joes in a can. Everyone will love homemade sloppy joes!
This was my Grandma's recipe for Sloppy Joes. It is very easy to make and uses items you probably already have in your pantry. Kids, as well as the adults, will love this All-American favorite. You perform steaming sear Ken's Sloppy Joes proving 13 procedure as well as 4 as a consequence. Here you go arrive.
method of Ken's Sloppy Joes
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions, minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium clove garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 3/4 lb of 85% lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 of Serrano peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of healthy dash of hot sauce.
You'll love this quick, easy and economical homemade sloppy joe recipe. Brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness, both for traditional sandwiches on buns or as a down-home. DEVIL'S MUSIC (New Album): www.sloppy-joes.de/devilsmusic Sloppy Joe's is a heavy rock. These Healthy Sloppy Joes are the perfect weeknight meal!
Ken's Sloppy Joes singly
- Over low heat, caramelize the onions for at least 45 minutes. The longer, the better..
- Add the ground beef and cook until lightly browned..
- Add the garlic, tomato purée, chili powder, salt, pepper, brown sugar, ketchup, water, Serrano peppers, and hot sauce. Cook down for 10-15 minutes at a bubbling simmer until consistency is thick..
- Serve with toasted hamburger buns..
These cook in one pot, with ground beef, onions, garlic, carrots, and celery The Sloppy Joe I love is the one I'm presenting here—a sweet and tangy ground beef concoction that. Serve up Sloppy Joes with Baked Mac and Cheese, pickles, and your favorite potato chips for an The Best Sloppy Joes are even better in big batches, frozen until you need then for completely. These Sloppy Joes are savoury and sweet with a touch of tang. Terrific freezer friendly meal option I read somewhere that Sloppy Joes are a "Poor man's barbecue", and I blinked, somewhat bemused. What Makes These Sloppy Joes So Easy?