CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf. Unicode CLDR Emoji Annotations: Short name: thumbs up. Versions with a skin tone modifier applied: Thumbs Up: Light Skin Tone Thumbs Up: Medium-light Skin Tone Thumbs Up: Medium Skin Tone Thumbs Up: Medium-dark Skin Tone Thumbs Up. Thumbs Up emoji is the picture of a centuries-old hand gesture, which looks like a fist with the thumb pointing up; and it is opposite to 👎 Thumbs Down emoji both by look and by meaning.
Thumbing Through Cinema's Greatest Thumbs Up. A few days back some friends and I watched the abridged version of _Gladiator_. As we fast-forwarded to the Battle of Carthage scene, I lamented how more movies should be released as abridged, not extended, versions. You accomplish roasting pressure-cook CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf accepting 9 receipt as a consequence 7 as well as. Here is how you do.
process of CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak seasoning (I used Montreal).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced dried onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 cup of Ritz crackers (crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup ( to mix in ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup (for top) may need more.
Thumbs Up: A Mini Grammar Lesson. Apostrophes are used for two things, and ONLY two things. "Two thumbs is up" would be terrible grammar. Plural nouns do NOT use an apostrophe, except to indicate possession. Definition of thumbs up in the Idioms Dictionary. thumbs up phrase.
CJ's "Thumbs up" Meatloaf in succession
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put ground beef, spices, and crushed crackers in a bowl..
- Next, beat the egg and add it to bowl..
- Finally, mix the worcestershire sauce in with the ketchup and then put it all in the bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients together until well mixed but don't over mix it..
- Form into loaf and put in loaf pan or meatloaf pan. Not sure it would be big enough for an 8x8 pan. Bake for 30 minutes and then take out to add ketchup on top. (This is just ketchup out of the bottle. No Worcestershire.) Bake for another 25 to 30 minutes...or until cooked all the way through..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
What does thumbs up expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom thumbs up. A sign or indication of approval. The phrase can refer to the actual gesture, which carries the same meaning, or can be used figuratively. "Heads down, Thumbs Up" is a traditional children's game that is played primarily in schools. Also known as "Heads Up, Seven Up", the game is often used by teachers when students cannot go outside for recess due to inclement weather.