Italian Meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Pour remaining pasta sauce over meatloaf. Italian Meatloaf Everything that's wonderful about meatloaf, but with a few Italian-friendly ingredients!
I only made a little change on this recipe--I increased the italian seasoning considerably and I added a teaspoon each of onion and garlic powders. A moist tasty meatloaf baked with rosemary potatoes, it's the perfect one pan dinner recipe. When it came to meatloaf, it was always My Mom's Best Meatloaf or nothing! You close toasting doctor Italian Meatloaf accepting 17 method as a consequence 9 also. Here is how you score.
method of Italian Meatloaf
- Prepare of ingredients:.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 small of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion, diced.
- It's 3 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 lb of meatloaf mix (ground beef and pork).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinera sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
I was sure and still am that it is the best. Brush the top and sides of the meatloaf all over with the garlic. In large bowl, combine the crumbs, egg, onion, salt and oregano; crumble the meat over the top. Italian Meatloaf is made from a blend of homemade Italian sausage and lean ground beef with Italian herbs and seasonings, onion, garlic, cheeses and marinara sauce.
Italian Meatloaf ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Heat olive oil in skillet, over low-medium heat. Add pepper, onion, and garlic..
- Saute until translucent, then remove from heat..
- Combine all other ingredients (hands work the best, just make sure their clean!) EXCEPT FOR THE MARINERA AND KETCHUP!.
- Add cooled sauteed veggies.
- Mix well!!.
- Form into loaf on a baking pan, the one I used is a 11x17. With plenty of extra space.
- Mix together both marinera sauce and ketchup, pour about half over top of loaf. Then place in oven to bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until center reaches 160°F..
- Finished product! I served this with a side of Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355410-oven-baked-parsley-red-potatoes.
Really it is a giant meatball! Again, I hit the jackpot with Italian Meatloaf. This is the only meatloaf recipe I use. The cheese makes the meatloaf very moist and tasty! The herbs impart a wonderful flavor as well!