Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf. Meatloaf is practically synonymous with American cuisine and belongs in every cook's repertoire. A traditional meatloaf recipe is made with seasoned ground beef combined. This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure!
A favorite, updated classic recipe in my house! My family has always loved meatloaf. Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the best comfort food you can make for dinner. You effect broiling toast Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf adopting 17 compound moreover 12 along with. Here is how you achieve.
receipt of Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf
- It's of meatloaf.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (85% preferred).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dry thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 6 of slices of bacon.
- You need of glaze topping.
- It's 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of mustard.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Grass fed ground beef, bacon, and more served as individual portion sizes. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. Reserve half of the glaze in a separate bowl for after the meatloaf is cooked. This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is inspired by Nigella Lawson's classic meatloaf recipe.
Bacon-wrapped Meatloaf receipt
- Preheat oven on 350°F.
- Saute onions in butter until soft..
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl..
- Add dry spices, ketchup, onions and cheese. Mix..
- Crumble ground beef in bowl. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Mix GENTLY to incorporate all ingredients. (mixing aggressively or squeezing and squishing will give you an end result of tough meat.) The mixture will feel fairly wet but should still hold together. Only add more bread crumbs if it doesn't hold..
- Put mixture in a baking dish. Form into a loaf. (Your dish should be larger than you loaf so it isn't drowning in grease).
- Lay slices of bacon across top of loaf until it is completely covered..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 min. If your bacon is not fully crisp at this point then turn oven to broil for a few minutes until crispy..
- While your loaf is cooking mix all glaze ingredients in small bowl..
- Slather the glaze on top of crispy bacon and cook at 350° for about 5-10 minutes until hot..
- You can sprinkle a little cheese on top for garnish..
- Transfer loaf to cutting board removing any fat that has accumulated on bottom of loaf. Slice and enjoy..
I add buttery, caramelized onions to my meat mixture and wrap the. What's more comforting and satisfying than meatloaf? How about meatloaf wrapped in bacon, seasoned perfectly, and dowsed with a rich, creamy gravy? This bacon wrapped meatloaf is the king of all meatloaves. This bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with cheese will impress your family and friends.