P-lo's Meatloaf. The best meatloaf recipes, with photos, videos, and tips to help you cook. Find traditional recipes and turkey versions. The Best Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly
I absolutely LOVE meatloaf and I always have! Самые новые твиты от Meatloaf Recipe (@Meatloaf_Recipe): "Cheesy Meatloaf, I have made many, yet this looks mouthwatering. Whoever made this video is very elegant, wish I was too, and cutting. This old-fashioned meatloaf contains oatmeal, onion, and a little garlic. You make ready toasting doctor P-lo's Meatloaf adopting 12 prescription as a consequence 7 as well as. Here is how you effect.
instructions of P-lo's Meatloaf
- Prepare 3 pounds of ground meat.
- It's 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh parsley, chopped leaves only.
- It's 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped leaves only.
- It's 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 cup of my pico de gallo (on my page) or salsa.
- It's of Ketchup for top of meatloaf.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard and ketchup to mix in with hamburger for meatloaf in bowl.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper chopped.
- It's 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
The loaf has a simple The oatmeal in the loaf is also a traditional choice, but an equal amount of bread crumbs or crumbled. This is my version of meatloaf. Every cook has their own spices, fillers and ways of cooking this family tradition type meal. I added a very few crackers to.
P-lo's Meatloaf method
- Mix everything in bowl besides pico de Gallo and leave some parsley and cilantro aside to top meatloaf off.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and place into baking pan.. At this time I sprinkle salt pepper and garlic all over whole meatloaf.
- Next cover meatloaf with the pico de gallo then I drizzle with ketchup topped with fresh cut parsley and cilantro and put in oven.. Do not cover..(If you don't have pico de gallo, salsa works well).
- About 45 minutes to an hour depending on how big your meatloaf is and oven works, your meatloaf baking pan will be filled about halfway with liquid. Your meatloaf will be starting to brown by this point....Take out oven.
- Drain grease set aside, it makes great roux for gravy!.. Reserve inch of liquid in pan and return to oven.
- Let it bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until meat and ketchup are browning.. Remove from oven and drain as much liquid as can without disturbing meatloaf and place back in oven..
- Put oven on broil (550°F) for like 5 minutes, really fast just to give it that extra flavor ...(keep eye on it at this point)! Once all browned your finished will look like this.
This classic meatloaf recipe will be a family favorite for years to come. Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, and a few more ingredients to create a tasty blend for your meatloaf. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family. After years of making this dish for my family. Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net.