Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf. Spread meat evenly so it touches every edge. Layer cheese on top, leaving a margin of meat around every edge. When you're done the meatloaf should be wrapped in the bacon, and the whole thing should be wrapped in foil.
With a crispy bacon weave wrapped outside and cheese stuffed inside You can season the meat with homemade taco seasoning or simply follow the list of herbs and spices as in the instruction below. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this one by adding ingredients that I liked, and taking away ones I did not. You cook roasting percolate Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf proving 12 modus operandi and 7 including. Here is how you do.
compound of Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 of green peppers sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 15 slices of provolone.
- It's 20 strips of bacon.
- It's 1 box of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever; wrapped This bacon wrapped meatloaf will surely please and impress your entire family. Not to mention how easy it really is to make meatloaf and. This is a fun and easy to make and it is worth every minute of time that you spend putting it together.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf singly
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..
I got the original recipe online but I added some. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf Recipe (Keto Staple & Delicious). In our keto Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf we swapped soaked bred to grated Grana Padano cheese. This simple bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe makes a moist, tender meatloaf that everyone loves! But, then a while back I started making this meatloaf recipe that I wrapped in bacon and oh my goodness gracious, it was like we'd never had meatloaf.