Meatloaf with prosciutto, porcini sauce and pan fried asparagus. We had Mahi mahi and brown rice with it and I added some lemon juice to the leftover garlicky butter from the pan as a dipping sauce. A simple asparagus side dish with garlic, olive oil, and butter. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is a simple and classic appetizer that is suitable for many different eating preferences.
First, rinse the asparagus under running water. Second thing to do is trim off the Heat olive oil in a skillet/frying pan and once hot, put the asparagus in. Use a spatula, fork or anything that helps you spread the. You make brewing toast Meatloaf with prosciutto, porcini sauce and pan fried asparagus working 20 technique including 5 moreover. Here is how you bring off.
program of Meatloaf with prosciutto, porcini sauce and pan fried asparagus
- It's of Meatloaf :.
- You need 500 g of mince.
- You need Packet of prosciutto - San Daniele if possible.
- You need Slice of Crustless bread.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's Teaspoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Bit of butter.
- Prepare of Fine breadcrumbs.
- It's of Sauce :.
- It's of Chopped carrots onions and celery.
- It's 100 g of Chopped porcini mushrooms - about.
- You need 100 ml of stock.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's of Glug of white wine.
- Prepare of Asparagus tips :.
- Prepare of Enough asparagus for everyone.
- You need Knob of butter.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
I love asparagus, and if you do, then you'll love this recipe. Nothing fancy, and it's ready in minutes. Great as a side dish; I love to make a meal out of it, by adding thin slices of chicken or beef, even shrimp. Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus, roasted in the oven until crisp, is such an easy way to make your To prepare the asparagus, snap off the rough, woody ends at the bottom of the spears.
Meatloaf with prosciutto, porcini sauce and pan fried asparagus instructions
- Start making the sauce. Fry veggies gently in a little oil. After a min or two add mushrooms and turn up the heat. When mushrooms start to release their water, add wine and let it evaporate. Then add stock, salt and pepper and simmer for about 20 mins..
- When sauce has reduced a bit, whizz up with a hand blender and set aside. Preheat oven to 180. Put bread in a bowl, add a splash of milk and let it soak for a few minutes. Put mince in a bowl. Add Parmesan egg, salt and pepper..
- Squeeze out the milk from the bread. Add to mince. Mix everything really well until you have a homogeneous mixture. Lay out mince onto some foil. Shape into a rectangle..
- Add prosciutto on top. Roll up into a sausage. Put on a wire rack to cook. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and add a few knobs of butter. Roast for about 40 minutes.
- Rest the meatloaf while you cook the asparagus for 5-6 minutes in a pan of hot butter. Reheat the sauce and serve 😀.
I don't like seeing food go to waste, so usually save these piece for a stir-fry. Wrap the scallops with the prosciutto so that only the top is showing. To do this, spread out a slice of prosciutto; set a scallop on Transfer the cooked scallops to a platter. Deglaze the pan with the white wine, whisking vigorously to emulsify; stir in the chives and parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Pan-roasted asparagus is tasty and quick, and it couldn't be easier.