Glazed meatloaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! Simple and delicious, this is truly the best glazed meatloaf recipe ever and a huge family favorite. Tender and flavorful and slathered with the most delicious glaze, it is a keeper!
The meatloaf is so tender and juicy on the inside with a sweet and tangy glaze that adds so much flavor to the meatloaf. Serve the easy meatloaf with mashed potatoes and a side of asparagus. This post may contain affiliate links. You close baking grill Glazed meatloaf using 13 receipt moreover 4 together with. Here is how you make hay.
receipt of Glazed meatloaf
- You need of For the meatloaf.
- You need 500 g of minced beef.
- It's 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, paprika, chilli, garlic granules, onion granules.
- You need of For the glaze.
- It's 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. This will definitely be my go-to meatloaf from now on. I used Ritz crackers instead of Saltines and omitted the garlic powder - just a personal preference. I did add a bit of ketchup to the meatloaf mixture, in addition to the ketchup in the glaze.
Glazed meatloaf ingredients
- Mix the mince with all the seasonings and ingredients. Add as many breadcrumbs as you want just make sure it makes a strong consistency to hold the loaf together but still is moist. I used about 150g. Roll it until looks like a loaf. Make sure there are not too many cracks in the loaf, otherwise it can fall apart when its n the oven. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least 1 h.
- Heat up some oil in a pan. Brown the loaf from each side over a high heat, then place in a ovenproof dish..
- Mix the ingredients for the glaze. Glaze the meatloaf with it. Cook in the preheated oven (200 degrees) for 40-45 min. When the glaze gets too dark cover the lay-off with tin foil.
- I made a tomato and bean sauce to it and cooked it in the oven with the loaf. If you would like the recipe for the sauce let me know. Enjoy <3.
This meatloaf has a sweet, brown sugar glaze on top and a little bit on the bottom. Before making the loaf itself, make the glaze by combining ketchup, brown sugar, and little salt. Let it sit for a moment so that the sugar can dissolve a bit in the ketchup. This fast-cooking meatloaf is the perfect quick and easy dinner recipe. Ingredients you'll need for this meatloaf are ketchup, milk, breadcrumbs.