Lemon yoghurt pound cake. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Perfect for Mother's Day, tea time, or any occasion. Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until blended. You see to baking grill Lemon yoghurt pound cake practicing 8 process than 9 moreover. Here is how you effect.
technique of Lemon yoghurt pound cake
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 80 g of sugar.
- You need 40 g of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbs of lemon zest.
- You need 80 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 5 g of baking powder.
- You need 50 g of yoghurt.
Carefully place on a baking rack over a sheet pan. While the cake is still warm, pour the lemon-sugar mixture over the cake and allow it to soak in. For the glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar and lemon juice and pour over the cake. This Lemon Yogurt Cake is slightly tangy, flavorful, moist and totally delicious.
Lemon yoghurt pound cake modus operandi
- Measure your butter and let it melt using microwave or heating in a pan. Mix with lemon juice. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl put eggs and sugar. Start to beat egg with hand mixer.
- When your egg becomes white and airy enough, stop beating.
- Add flour and baking powder while sifting and fold them gently.
- Add your butter, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix them some times from the bottom..
- Add yoghurt and mix roughly until just incorporated..
- When your batter ready, pour it into your tin..
- Bake in a oven for 45 minutes at 180℃ (until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean).
- It’s done!.
Simple to make and lots of lemon flavor. If you love lemons and lemony desserts, then you'll love this incredible cake. I'm a sucker when it comes to lemony desserts. Lemon yogurt cake - a European tradition. Yogurt cake is in many ways the French answer to pound cake but quite honestly, it's a whole lot better.