Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels. Repeat with remaining asparagus, ham, goat cheese, and chives. Asparagus just screams spring to me! This roasted asparagus is wrapped in ham and topped with Manchego cheese for a quick and easy appetizer recipe you won't forget!
Swirl the batter until the bottom is coated and part way up the side of the pan. Croque-Monsieur (Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwich)The Wanderlust Kitchen. Brush with mustard and garlic butter. You accomplish simmering devil Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels testing 6 method including 4 also. Here you are take care of.
technique of Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels
- Prepare 8 of green asparagus, halved (16).
- Prepare 12 of white asparagus cooked or from jar.
- Prepare 8 slices of black forest ham.
- It's 4 of small handful grated mozzarella.
- It's 2 slices of Mexican spicy cheese, (crumbled).
- You need 1 packet of puff pastry.
Cool in cold water and pat dry. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add swiss cheese, egg, parsley, tarragon, chives and pepper. This week of random recipes concludes with another Sam favorite: grilled asparagus wrapped with Black Forest ham. We decided to fill these with both grainy D.
Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels in succession
- Preheat the oven to 220. Fold a corner of the pastry so it looks like triangle. Cut along the edges. This gives you a square of pastry. Take the square and make 3 more equal squares..
- Place two slices of black forest ham, then four, green halves and three white asparagus over the ham..
- Scatter with mozzarella and the broken Mexican cheese. Fold over two points of pastry to cover the middle to make a parcel. I cook them on a pizza pan to ensure that they are evenly cooked through..
- Cook until golden brown and crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve with roasted potatoes or eat on their own, either hot, war or cold..
We decided to fill these with both grainy Dijon mustard and cream cheese, so take your pick and enjoy because they were both amazing. Filled with SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham, Pepperhouse Gourmaise and roasted asparagus, they're as delightful to make as they are to enjoy. Top with a pinch of shredded Gruyere cheese, a slice of SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham, and a few pieces of asparagus halves. The black forest ham creates a smoky crispy crust for the cheesy egg filling. You can also add in mushrooms and asparagus.